Tremont, Tazewell County, Illinois
Tremont, Tazewell County, Illinois USA 61568
|GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 40.48000, Longitude: -89.51170
Formerly the site of the Antioch Christian Church. "To honor Seaman Linn and Martha Jane, his wife who deeded and
donated this land for cemetery purposes in 1845 and John Kinsey, whose kindly care preserved it. Burials were first
made here in 1830. Incorporated as Antioch on 1916. Erected in 1943 by Alice Snider Davis in memory of Charles A.
Davis and their son De Ross C. Davis."